Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn) - Page 17

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)

Roleplay Threads

#161 Old 04-28-12, 08:53 PM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
DasOmen
DasOmen's Flag is: USA

acording to sources hand flamers are just small flamers, the sisters of battle use them in tandem to be as effective as full sized flamers. in more recent editions hand flamers are simply used as close combat weapons, so they're flamers with half the range.
Sponsored Links

#162 Old 04-28-12, 08:55 PM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
BloodAngelZeros
BloodAngelZeros's Flag is: USA

Well, it's not my call but according to the corebook, hand flamers are good for 4 shots before they need to be reloaded. I'm also guessing ammo isn't a concern as long as we're not ridiculous as there's no req amount for taking so many canisters of fuel, clips of bolts, etc.

Edit: They have a 10 meter range
"There is a cancer eating at the Imperium. With each decade it advances deeper, leaving drained, dead worlds in its wake. This horror, this abomination, has though and purpose which functions on an unimaginable, galactic scale and all we can do is try to stop the swarms of bio-engineered monsters it unleashes upon us by instinct. We have given the horror a name to salve our fears; we call it the Tyranid race, but if it is aware of us at all, it must know us only as Prey."

#163 Old 04-28-12, 09:01 PM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
BloodAngelZeros
BloodAngelZeros's Flag is: USA

If it's alright with blackguard and everyone, I wouldn't mind working up a post breaking down weapons and their range, clip size etc.

#164 Old 04-29-12, 11:30 AM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
Santaire
Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Bolt pistol = 5 req
Astartes 'Godwyn' pattern boltgun = 5 req
Chainsword = 5 req
3 Inferno grenades = 45 req
Astartes Nova grenade

Total = 75 req

Equipment:
2 Astartes Chainswords
2 Astartes Bolt pistols
Astartes 'Godwyn' pattern boltgun
3 Astartes Frag grenades
3 Astartes Krak grenades
Astartes Jump pack
3 Astartes Inferno grenades
Astartes Nova grenade

#165 Old 05-02-12, 04:13 PM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
BlackGuard
BlackGuard's Flag is: USA

Those of you who have not posted, I've taken the liberty of moving your characters along in the storyline upon the assumption that you might have been busy during this update. Please post during this update.

Now, you have all engaged your first set of foes. Please look at the bottom of the Armory post, in this thread and you will see (below character stats) that stats for the enemy. Understand that this is for reference only, to help you gauge your abilities compared to that of your foes -- see where you are better or worse and coordinate with the others. I will reward good roleplay and good teamwork to solve this encounter and will show "mercy" in the event of horrible choices just to help you get situtated, so do not take miracles to mean too much right now. In the future, punishment will be proportioned to your failure. No pressure brothers. Lol.

The next update will be on Wednesday, May 9th, 2012. Please have ALL your posts up by then. Those of you who missed this last update, thats fine just get one up during this one.

Thanks -- also I'd like feedback from all of you on any concerns your currently have with the roleplay and where I can improve it. And as always if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman78 View Post
The chaos gods abandoned Horus most likely because they saw the can of whoop ass coming their way and wanted out of the way so as not to get fucked up!

#166 Old 05-03-12, 12:37 AM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
William Siegfried
William Siegfried's Flag is: Canada

I have to say I REALLY enjoyed writing that one post I just made XD. Listening to fly leaf, and paramore got me pumped to write a good duel XD.

#167 Old 05-05-12, 11:23 AM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
Anilar

Ill try and get a post up later today, now our GM hasn't been too nice , letting the shrikes attack the members of the same fire team and same assault team. I will ofcourse not condemn initiative and fighting the shrike you believe is the smartest to fight. And I can defeniatly not quite remember the personalities of your characters. But if your character is the kind that following orders, apart from probably trying to stay alive, you would try and support your fire or assault buddy first, which I provided the pairing offs in my first post in this RP.

This is just meant as a reminder, and the chaos of battle even for marines the likes of us, would from time to time throw such preparations into disarray.

#168 Old 05-10-12, 04:01 AM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
BlackGuard

A few people still need to post, extending turn update until Friday or Saturday to permit extra time.

#169 Old 05-12-12, 06:35 PM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
BlackGuard

Brother Kael (Yoyoyo), told me that he will be dropping out due to RL issues and commitment elsewhere. Thats why he died, not by some malicious roll of the dice.

Brother Caius (Jackinator) and Brother Iker (LordRamo) did not post this update. If both of you are no longer interested in the roleplay just send me a PM, no hard feelings or anything, just making sure you're still interested.

The next update will be done on 5-19-2012, a Saturday. Enjoy.

#170 Old 05-12-12, 07:00 PM Deathwatch: Well of Night (Recruitment Reborn)
Lord Ramo
Lord Ramo's Flag is: England

still interested but have had little time to post

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads