New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill - Page 3

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill

Black Library Fiction

#21 Old 04-25-12, 03:36 AM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
DeathJester921
DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
And here's why; if you look really close, you can see who's really possessing Fulgrim:
Yup, I see it now. Amazing how we weren't able to see that. Its so obvious now that you put the pictures side by side. Good find

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
Sponsored Links

#22 Old 04-25-12, 02:46 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
Chaosveteran
Chaosveteran's Flag is: Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Really? Because this cover has thrown me into an internal struggle over who I like more. Sullivan or Roberts. Both are fantastic but only one can be my favourite, and this cover has called Sullivan into question.

Hopefully we'll see Sullivan's next cover art for The Siege of Castellax soon and he can blow this one out of the water, or the cover for Angel Exterminatus will be superior.

LotN
the cover for the siege of castellax is out...check it out:

both are pretty great IMO

#23 Old 04-25-12, 04:32 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
Stephen_Newman
Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
And here's why; if you look really close, you can see who's really possessing Fulgrim:
Then this means that the Angel Exterminatus is in fact the first Pizza Planet store in the galaxy...

To infinity and beyond!

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT

#24 Old 04-25-12, 04:43 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
Blacksword72
Blacksword72's Flag is: USA
Quote:
Just received some new and very welcome info about a character in the book. Spoilers below.

LotN
I DON'T foul traitor to the Emperor's DECREE!!! Sent back to your foul gods that you serve by our Holy Brothers of the Imperial Fists,,,,GLORY TO ROGAL DORN and Him on earth....(I really need to talk again with my thearpists...it's just not working......)

#25 Old 04-25-12, 05:07 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
Lord of the Night
Chaos God of Old Night
Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosveteran View Post
the cover for the siege of castellax is out...check it out:

both are pretty great IMO

That is a Daemon Prince. An Iron Warriors Daemon Prince...

Oh how could I have ever doubted Jon Sullivan. That is one of his best yet, and it means that Siege will have a Daemon Prince character. Awesome!

LotN

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

#26 Old 04-25-12, 05:23 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
ckcrawford
Craw-Daddy

IRON WARRIORS!!! ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!! IM GOING TO JIZZ IN MY PANTS!!!

I agree though, Fulgrim looks like a creeper in the background.

#27 Old 04-26-12, 02:42 AM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
ckcrawford
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Fulgrim is planning to build something he calls the Angel Exterminatus. He mentioned it would be some kind of city, and he is going to use an entire planet's worth of crystal just to make it.

Considering what he is building it as a momument to, take a guess, its not surprising that the Eldar will want to stop him.

LotN
I wonder if this is related to the "Cursus of Alganar." It seems interesting that the Iron Warriors would be fighting two fronts against the Eldar.

#28 Old 04-26-12, 11:46 AM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
Child-of-the-Emperor
Bane of Empires
Child-of-the-Emperor's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckcrawford View Post
I wonder if this is related to the "Cursus of Alganar." It seems interesting that the Iron Warriors would be fighting two fronts against the Eldar.
Interesting idea. If the Battle of Tallarn is featured, I imagine the lore would have to be re-worked (or elaborated upon) to include the Emperor's Children and Fulgrim's plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegorach View Post
I do love how we don't even need CotE to comment anymore, chances are he has already said something intelligent before that can be re-applied to the current situation.
Heresy's Background FAQ. (Fluff Project)
CotE Reviews: Prospero Burns (HH Review), Age of Darkness (HH Review).

#29 Old 05-01-12, 05:29 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
forkmaster
forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
What is this "Cursus of Alganar" you speak of?
"That makes him the new fleet admiral. Offer him my insincere congratulations on a rank he earned purely by being the last naval officer standing." Jago "Sevatar" Sevatarion, First Captain of the Night Lords and commander of the Atramentar.
Night Lords 10th & 11th Companies!
Forkmasters Emperor's Children Warband WIP!
Sacred Word of the Eight-Folded Part (Traitor Guard-army)

#30 Old 05-01-12, 06:20 PM New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill
MidnightSun
Rattlehead

Quote:
Fulgrim looks like a creeper in the background.
You expected otherwise?

The Cursus making an appearance would be frickin' awesome. I'd read that.

Midnight

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction