My 1500 BA

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Space Marine Army Lists

My 1500 BA

Space Marine Army Lists

#1 Old 04-16-12, 11:21 PM My 1500 BA
Dantee
Dantee's Flag is: Poland
My 1500 BA

Hi there. I've posted this on other forums but haven't got many replies so I'm trying my luck here.
I'm new to both BA and the heresy online. I just got my 1500 BA army and I'm looking to expand. First thing's first, here's the list:

HQ:
Librarian - Terminator Armor, Storm Shield, Unleash Rage, Shield of Sanguinius - 145

Elites:
Assault Terminator Squad (5) - 4x Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield, Sergeant with Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield, Land Raider Crusader - 475
Sanguinary Priest - Jump Pack, Power Weapon - 90
Sanguinary Priest - Terminator Armor, Power Weapon - 85

Troops:
Assault Squad (10) - 2x Meltagun, Sergeant with Power Fist - 235

The concept of the army:
- units move at the same speed (they are likely to hit at more or less the same time)
- tough army do to priests, terminator armor and LR
- terminators - a hard-hitting unit to deal with all the major threats
- no rhinos/razorbacks making autocannons, missile launchers etc. ineffective

As I mentioned, I want to expand my army to 1750. After that to 1850 and finally to 2000. Any idea what I can add? Keep in mind that I want to preserve the criteria mentioned above (same speed, toughness, no low-armor vehicles etc.). Also, let me know what you think about the list. Any input would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links

#2 Old 04-17-12, 11:11 AM My 1500 BA
tau wannabe

i like your list ur just lacking heavy ranged firepower think about a couple of predators on their somwhere

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Space Marine Army Lists