RP Idea

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Games

Roleplay Games For the discussion of all Roleplay Games.

RP Idea

Roleplay Games

#1 Old 04-03-12, 09:46 AM RP Idea
William Siegfried
William Siegfried's Flag is: Canada
Default RP Idea

Alright so the Warhammer 40k RP is progressing along smoothly.. however we're more or less just been focused on getting the Imperial Forces side of things for a bit. Sadly... there are only TWO active staffers on the site who have actually done anything since our other Global moderator is busy . So we haven't gotten around to actually doing any info on the other races (Eldar, Orks, and Daemons) which is a bit of a kick in the teeth to me since I should have them done awhile ago... just not really having the want to do them .

However I have done more work on one of the two unknown legions "The Keepers Legion" Under the Leadership of the Primarch Spurius Varus. The second is still a HUGE WIP but we're getting there; basic idea and stuff is all there just need to put pen to paper . We also need to get to work on the Imperial Guard Regiment's that will be part of the RP fighting along side the two legions in the systems they are fighting in and all that other stuff lol.

Right now me and my Co-admin are looking for helpers or people interested in helping with the other three races and willing to plot out a story for them and such. Pretty much have a rough outline of what everyone's doing midway but for the beginning we're still debating how things should start .

We're hoping to have the RP done soon so! If anyones interested PM me or post here.
Sponsored Links

#2 Old 04-09-12, 10:38 AM RP Idea
Red Corsairs

Sorry for the late reply. I would be interested in helping you out with this project but unfortunately I'm so busy with other things as well as having lots of jobs to get done on here, that I doubt I'll have the time. Good luck with this nonetheless and I hope you find someone to help you out sooner rather than later.

#3 Old 04-13-12, 06:21 PM RP Idea
William Siegfried

Thanks for the reply . Glad to see there are some people who are interested in my idea and are willing to help out :D. I'm also pretty close to getting the site done and I can give you guys a link to the site to see what you all think of it . Right now I just have to put up a few templates then create the RP locations and the site is pretty much done in that aspect. Just have to do the graphics XD.

www.wh40km31.proboards.com

You can all still join the site and even get started on your Character sheets if you want, but for the most part if your making a Space Marine Character for one of the two main Legions for the RP you might want to wait just a bit longer before you post one up XD.

Also before I do anything I want to also ask who wants to take hold or try out for one of the 2 Lord Commander spots and 4 Captain spots for the Keepers Legion. There is also a try out to see who wants the title/rank of the Imperial Guard Lord General/Commander that is with the Keepers legion... yeah so far its just the Keepers legion since its the only one that is actually up at the moment XD. Anyways can't wait to see you all and RP with you all when its done

#4 Old 04-23-12, 03:56 AM RP Idea
William Siegfried

Sorry for double post here guys just wanted to let all who are interested that one of our current Staff members is hella busy right now and may NOT be able to do or finish up the 2nd SM legion..

SO we are now looking for another who may want to create and lead the 2nd unknown/lost Primarch and his legion :D. Whoever is interested in helping out with the site and such will be given a place within the staff so that they may add the 2nd lost/unknown legion and primarch as well as add to the information or fluff of the site.

If interested feel free to post here or PM me on either here or there (Lord Spurius Varus on the site)

Can't wait to see you all when we're open, and we thank everyone for their support and faith in us!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Games