Games Workshop in Toronto

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

Games Workshop in Toronto

Wargaming Clubs

#1 Old 03-31-12, 09:21 PM Games Workshop in Toronto
MidnightKid333
MidnightKid333's Flag is: Canada

Default Games Workshop in Toronto

So I have plans to go to Humber college for the 2012-2013 year and it will result in being too far away from Blackknightgames or Miniwargaming, so I found this games workshop (3251 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON (647) 428-7122).

Who goes here regularly to play? Is it crowded? Are there a lot of little kids that always wander around? Any info would be cool.

also found this in a google search. Did not want to resurrect the thread, so I started a new thread based on an old thread. All I really know from it is that I might see khainiteAssassin here.

If he still goes to this GW, that is. Hopefully he will comment and I can battle his Space dogs someday. Does anybody else visit this place? Do they have any stupid rules like (all your models must be well-painted and based)? MY old GW (in mapleview mall) did that and they closed down a few months later. Do these guys bug you to buy stuff? Is it crowded? do they hold tournaments? All these questions can probably be answered if I just wait and go there myself, but I want to know now.. X_X lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs