Rick Santorum. - Page 3

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

Rick Santorum.

Off Topic

#21 Old 03-31-12, 07:55 PM Rick Santorum.
CursedUNTILLDEATH
CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

This guy is a source of never ending lol's for me.
Sponsored Links

#22 Old 03-31-12, 09:01 PM Rick Santorum.
Robfu

I would like to thank those who generalize Americans in any way. We are heroes when we use our money and lives to save you, and villains when we don't. We have our problems just like everyone else. It is not like we had a true empire that killed millions of innocents.

Toppled governments and assassinated their leaders just to prevent the nationalization of their own resources.

Its not like we made a false economical push for a unified currency to go against the current world currency. In doing this cut corners that are at risk of taking the world economy down.
It is not like we appoint people to industrial offices or the heads of national banks that are guilty of selling fraudulent insurance products to the elderly then never paying the dividends.

Wait we did do something like all that and so has most of europe at one time or another.
This thread was about Rick Santorum and his idiocy, not a troll fest vs. Americans.

#23 Old 03-31-12, 09:03 PM Rick Santorum.
Robfu

P.S. I don't want to exclude the mid east and East,eg. China, in the mistakes that nations make.

#24 Old 03-31-12, 09:31 PM Rick Santorum.
Fallen
Fallen's Flag is: USA

Ron Paul 2012...or ANYONE but Santorum or Obama.

really i just want the USD to be better than the GBP, or as good so FW is cheaper, and gas that is nowhere near $4 a gallon. so whoever is gonna make the later happen first gets my vote

#25 Old 03-31-12, 11:49 PM Rick Santorum.
DeathKlokk
DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

Seeing the big O has yet to fulfill his 2008 campaign promises, I'm Hoping for Change.
7th ed. book in my lap at all times.
They can be fucking with other Ni*$as rules,
but they can't be fucking with Mine!

#26 Old 04-01-12, 12:07 AM Rick Santorum.
Words_of_Truth
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: Gibraltar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robfu View Post
I would like to thank those who generalize Americans in any way. We are heroes when we use our money and lives to save you, and villains when we don't. We have our problems just like everyone else. It is not like we had a true empire that killed millions of innocents.

Toppled governments and assassinated their leaders just to prevent the nationalization of their own resources.

Its not like we made a false economical push for a unified currency to go against the current world currency. In doing this cut corners that are at risk of taking the world economy down.
It is not like we appoint people to industrial offices or the heads of national banks that are guilty of selling fraudulent insurance products to the elderly then never paying the dividends.

Wait we did do something like all that and so has most of europe at one time or another.
This thread was about Rick Santorum and his idiocy, not a troll fest vs. Americans.
I take it you're talking about France or Germany or those countries part of the Euro because you can't possibly be talking about the UK. Dunno who you're on about with "we use our money and lives to save you".

Either way no one said anything about America as a whole, I was responding to the comment that said a lot people from the US don't care what people from other countries think about them.

Obama is respected by most of the world, replacing him with someone like Rick Santorum or any of the other republican candidates would make the rest of the world worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Seeing the big O has yet to fulfill his 2008 campaign promises, I'm Hoping for Change.
Well Obama has been held up from implementing his changes, try living under a government whose gone against basically they promised, like we are in the UK :/

Last edited by Words_of_Truth; 04-01-12 at 12:12 AM.

#27 Old 04-01-12, 12:11 AM Rick Santorum.
Robfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
I take it you're talking about France or Germany or those countries part of the Euro because you can't possibly be talking about the UK. Dunno who you're on about with "we use our money and lives to save you".

Either way no one said anything about America as a whole, I was responding to the comment that said a lot people from the US don't care what people from other countries think about them.

Obama is respected by most of the world, replacing him with someone like Rick Santorum or any of the other republican candidates would make the rest of the world worried.
Ok well your stance is way more appropriate and I appreciate it. Yes, there are a lot of ignorant people everywhere. I will concede that America has the most ignorant people with the most opportunities to not be so.

#28 Old 04-01-12, 12:58 AM Rick Santorum.
normtheunsavoury
normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robfu View Post
So, who was trolling America?
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18

#29 Old 04-01-12, 02:01 AM Rick Santorum.
Iron Angel
Iron Angel's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtheunsavoury View Post
So, who was trolling America?
Rick Santorum.

#30 Old 04-01-12, 08:25 AM Rick Santorum.
the-ad-man
the-ad-man's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel View Post
Rick Santorum.
give this man +3 internets

but nobody bashed america as a whole, or started trolling... im not sure where this has come from.

anyway. rick is a fucking riot, everything he says is pure gold and prime examples of what you should NEVER EVER SAY.

Order of the Crimson Dawn (Rogue trader pirates, using Coteaz henchmen spam rules)

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=96746

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic