Stronghold

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Tabletop Wargames > Other Systems

Other Systems For the discussion of non GW games such as Malifaux, Dystopian Wars, Flames of War, AT43 and Secrets of the Third Reich.

Stronghold

Other Systems

#1 Old 03-01-12, 04:48 PM Stronghold
Brother Emund
Brother Emund's Flag is: Wales

Default Stronghold

Is there anyone out there that plays Stronghold Online?
I have 5 Worlds running at the moment.
World 1 in Kent, World 2 in Dyfed (Wales), a town in France, Germany and Russia and now they have just started World 3 in the UK. Any house members here... I am shown as 'Emund' and I think I am currently a Knight with 6 villages under my control.

Check out my 40K 'Epic' about the Inquisition: http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=164858
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Tabletop Wargames > Other Systems