Troops- Pathfinders (x5)
Pathfinders (x5)
DA (x10), Exarch, Dual S.Cannon, Bladestorm

Fast- Shining Spears (x5), Exarch w/ SL, Skilled Riders

Heavy- Fire Prism, Holo Fields

Transports- WS: TL SC, SS
WS: TL SC, SS
WS: TL BL, SC, SS

Will end up with the Farseer and DA in the WS with the BL the two groups of Fire Dragons will take the other WS.

Total Points 1491
Any thoughts on this list are very welcome.

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't like the spears. For there points cost they don't bring alot to your list save a small group that will get shot to bits. While they will wreck in cc for one round after that they are as good as dead. Warp spiders are good. I suggest rethinking the spears and drop the two FD exarchs. 5 base guys will still kill a tank. Upgrade farseer to Eldrad because tbh the is no reason not to

#3 ·
I second that. Spears need to make room for something else. Maybe a bike squad of 6 and 2 cannons.

No need for FD exarch.

Pathfinders squad needs to be bigger as well. A squad of 10 can really scare ppl. At 1k I think u should take about 8 if you can use find the points.

Take the holo fields off the fire prism. They should only go on falcons in my book.

Other option if you make the following changes is put the far see on a jet bike and give him fortune.

You have to take a look at what sort of army's you will be running up against in a torny setting...

Deldar - have you out gunned
Gay nights - PSYCANNONS
BA - las/plas Preds parking Lott
IG

All these have an advantage. You can't afford to make any mistakes and need to optimise your list.

#4 ·
What Models have you got to work with?

Can give you all the advice in the world, but not knowing what you can bring to the table will not help, as when planning an army, and even more so with an Eldar army you need to have your units working together, otherwise you will find yourself on the losing side more often than not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.