Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New Cover Art: Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill

15K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  gen.ahab 
#1 · (Edited)
Another fantastic piece of artwork from Heresy artist Neil Roberts, this time for the coming novel Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill.

Those Eldar are doomed, hehehe. And Perturabo looks great, as does Fulgrim. Can't wait for more on this novel.

LotN

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks amazing. Is it just me, or does Fulgrims face in that last picture look a bit... weird?

#10 ·
Really? Because this cover has thrown me into an internal struggle over who I like more. Sullivan or Roberts. Both are fantastic but only one can be my favourite, and this cover has called Sullivan into question.

Hopefully we'll see Sullivan's next cover art for The Siege of Castellax soon and he can blow this one out of the water, or the cover for Angel Exterminatus will be superior.

LotN

#14 ·
Fulgrim is planning to build something he calls the Angel Exterminatus. He mentioned it would be some kind of city, and he is going to use an entire planet's worth of crystal just to make it.

Considering what he is building it as a momument to, take a guess, its not surprising that the Eldar will want to stop him.

LotN

#29 ·
I wonder if this is related to the "Cursus of Alganar." It seems interesting that the Iron Warriors would be fighting two fronts against the Eldar.
What is this "Cursus of Alganar" you speak of?

#18 ·
Just received some new and very welcome info about a character in the book. Spoilers below.

LotN

#32 ·
very nice artwork here and i can see these books getting a lot of new armys built lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.