Just Another Choose Your Own Adventure - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Games For the discussion of all Roleplay Games.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-05-16, 10:04 PM Thread Starter

Just Another Choose Your Own Adventure

Darker... Yet Darker..Then Light...You Remember

You are ...

A) An Imperial Commissar Newly Graduated From the Commisariat

B) An Ork

C) A Space Marine Of The Imperial Fists

D) A Heretic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-06-16, 01:45 PM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

I'm not exactly shure how this works... care to explain, pretty please?

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-06-16, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Sure, I'll explain. Basically I give people a certain amount of options to choose from, then someone picks one and it advances the story. First come first served though.
neferhet likes this.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-07-16, 01:11 AM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

I'll nibble.

Shotgun Heretic!
neferhet likes this.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Related Projects
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-07-16, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

Alright, you one of many heretics defying emperors light. You have forsaken the Imperials corpse god for...

(Here there will be two different options, First choose what you were, Then choose which chaos god you have been draw to if any)

A) Chaos Space Marine 1) Tzeentch 5) None of the above

B) Renegade Guardsman 2) Khorne

C) A Cultist 3) Slannesh

D) A Planetary Governor 4) Nurgle
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-08-16, 02:50 PM

Planetary Governor, Tzeentch.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Related Projects
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-08-16, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

You are Governor Marius Resinous. You govern the planet Kane of the Remedies system.

The door to your private office opens you glance up from your papers to see your secretary walking through the door. "Sir, your "guest" has arrived.." You sigh looking back down at your papers saying...

A) "Very well send him in"

B) "Tell him I have no interest in speaking with him"

C) Enter your private quarters and prepare
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-16, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Biggest_Badest_Boss View Post
C) Enter your private quarters and prepare

40k Related Projects
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-16, 07:14 AM

The Final Frontier's Flag is: USA

I am an Exiled Imperial fist Astartes who has been brought to Kane to investigate a possible Chaos threat on the planet.

The Astartes departed the Thunkhawk, looking back for only a moment as it flew away. the only thing he had ever known for most of his life was now flying away and was quite possible he would never return to them. While this sadden this exiled brother, at the same time he was determined to find this threat and destroy it in the hopes of regaining his honour once and be allowed to be in the service of their Emperor. As a result of this, all insignia, rank and battle honours were removed from his armour, only showing he was from the Imperial Fist and nothing more similar to those exiled and sent to the death watch until they die. Gripping his power sword's pommel with his right hand, he stared down at the city while standing on the platform..."Time for my next test in service to the Emperor, I must find this Agent named "Kalas" to find this corruption and purge it!"
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-16, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

( So the governor a threat )

You exit off the side door from your office and enter into your private quarters. You look around the large room glancing at your belongings and bed until at last your gaze falls upon your bolt-pistol. You walk towards it grabbing it and your holster as well as a few magazines. You strap the holster to your waist and slide the bolt-pistol into it. You then proceed to cover the holster behind you cloak. You walk towards the rear of your room sliding a cabinet back and opening the door behind it.

As you walk into your "planning room" you take in you surroundings first your gaze settles on your alter to Tzeentch, next your gaze settles upon the vox-caster and you walk towards it thinking... Will you...

A) Call upon your allies in the planetary guard and citizens and tell them its time to revolt as you've received word of Deathwatch forcing infiltrating your hivecity

B) Ignore the Vox unit and leave the room

C) -Insert your own choice here if so desired-

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Games

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode