I am Lord Typhon,

In this log there will eventually be the following:
  1. Typhus, The Herald of Nurgle
  2. Daemon Prince of Nurgle
  3. Another Daemon Prince of Nurgle
  4. A Unit of 5 Nurgle Terminators
  5. 3 Units of Plague Marines
  6. and a bunch of other stuff.
but before i get to posting pictures,one thing, just how the hell do i upload pictures here?

#6 ·
ok, well, since i ctill can't seem to upload pic's (GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINGSLOWCOMPUTER)
i guess i will tell you all a bit about my army.
well, first off, only, i think only five out of my 25 odd Death Guard, are painted completely, while i have a great number of WIP's, My metal GW daemon prince of nurgle, is finished, while my plastic one is being converted to make it look more nurgly, or three out of seven plague marines (the only 7 i currently own) re finished, for the other four, they still only have the base coat color done (they are the metal GW ones). Um, lets see...... oh yes, my obliterator, it is about 80% finished, i just need to finish painting one of his arms and glue it on, and then he is done. i also have another obliterator currently in the workshop, being converted out of one of my older plastic chaos terminators, so far, he has only one arm, which is still only basic in design, (only bare skeleton from which to work up from) and has had some minor GSing to his ligs, and to his shoulder joint.
as for future squads to add to the army, i am looking at buying another CSM battleforce, some more chaos terminators, and enough FW death guard PA/TDA upgrade kits to make them into proper DG. Well, along with either a FW GUO, or DP&HON.
as for conversions, i have not done many so far, the biggest to date, well biggest finished conversion, would have to my finshed DP, it was in poor condition, when i bought it on trademe (NZ's version of Ebay) the details in his mouth were virtually gone, so i sulpted a fleshy meat-sack looking thing over it, and the chains on his sword were mangle beyond repair, so i eventually intend to carve them off of the sword and replace them with fine jewelers chain, conplete with spikes, hooks and a mace-like thing.

What got me into DG?
really, just being inspired by one man, who our fellow heretic, Marneus_Calgar, recently interviewed on his 'Interesting Tactics' Podcast (which by the way is really good, Adam, keep up the good work) The One and only Svartmetall.
please excuse my language here, but that man is the best fucking Nurgle sculptor, whose work i have seen, Svart, you fucking legend, what i would give to pick through your head sometime.
anyway, Svart is the main reason i was inspired to start Death Guard, after seeing his massive plog over on relicnews,
Ok, um, have i missed anything?
Ooh, right colours
ok, Base: Catachan Green, followed by a light-to-medium dry-brushing of Camo Green, (all of the Paints i Use are GW ones, i have yet to switch to Vajello, i will sometime soon)
followed by a heavy wash of Thraka Green, the Armour trim is Adeptus Battlegrey, with a light badab black wash. Same for the guns, gun casings, which are just a simple coat of scab red are applied before the wash, for humanoid flesh, i start with Dwarf flesh, followed by dry-brushes of: Dwarfflesh/Elfflesh, ElfFlesh, Elfflesh/SkullWhite, then a light wash of Gryphonne sepia. and For Daemonic Flesh, i use: Liche purple, Dry-brush lichepurple/skullwhite, wash Asurmen blue.

Any Questions, feel free to ask them, i will answer them the best that i can

"Count The Seven"

Typhon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.