Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Project Eldar

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  morfangdakka 
#1 ·
Well up until a couple of months ago I had just around 2200 points of Eldar painted as Iyanden, so far I am up to 8,500 points that I am going to do as Iybraesil.

This is what I have so far to date:
Farseer: 5 (1 on Jet Bike)
Warlocks: 6
Autarch: 1 (On Jet Bike)
Phoenix Lord Fuegan
Phoenix Lord Jain Zar
Phoenix Lord Karandras
Phoenix Lord Asurmen
Phoenix Lord Maugan Ra
Avatar: Like 3 now but only counting one for points

Fire Dragon Aspects: 5
Howling Banshee Aspects: 9 + 1 Exarch
Striking Scorpion Aspects: 9 + 1 Exarch
Wraithguard: 18
Guardians: 42
Storm Guardians: 31
Dire Avengers: 18 + 2 Exarchs
Guardian Jet Bikes: 15 + 2 Shriekers
Warp Spiders Aspects: 9 + 1 Exarch
Shining Spears Aspects: 4 + 1 Exarch

Support Weapon Battery: 3 D-Cannons
Wraithlord: 3
Fire Prism: 2 (I think I have 4 or 5 of these to tell you the truth)
Falcon: 1 (I think I have 2 or 3 really)

Now my goal is to have at least 10,000 points of Eldar by time I get home. I know a few things I plan on getting before then is:

1 Dark Reaper Sqaud
1 Harley Squad
2 Swooping Hawk Squads
5 more Fire Dragons to finish my squad
3 Wave Serpeants

When I get home I am going to purchase:
1 Revenant Titans with Pulsars
1 Type 2 Scorpion Tank
7 Bottles of Regal Blue
10 Bottles of Hawk Turquoise
5 Bottles of a Light Blue
3 Bottles of White
3 Bottles of Black

Random other colors for finishing these guys up.

Now to figure out how to make a female Autarch or Three as well as a Female Farseer.... This is in an attempt to keep with the flavor of the Iybraesil.

Also for those that have seen on other pages or read my blog I am also building one Phantom Titan and I am very seriously considering making a mold and casting it in Resin. That is my little project for now :). I will also be crafting the symbol in resin for use on my army as well.

Does anyone know of a good place to guy water transfers from? I am going to need about 10 pages of them ranging from small to a good sized (and maybe a quarter/half page ones). I am horrid at freehanding so I was going to use the water tranfers as a template.

Keep an eye out here for the creation of my Iybraesil Craftworld army.

See less See more
#8 ·
LMAO, they are Night Griffons. My avatar is simular to their color scheme.

Before Summer? I don't get home until April and I have 15 months of "stuff" to catch up on. maybe Christmas I will get some full painted army pics lol.

All and all I have around 27,000 - 30,000 points of models, and most of them need to be painted not that I have finalized my paint for my marines and my eldar. I airbrush base mine after I primer them so that helps out alot. With the addition of the Titans and Heavy Tank I will find myself anywhere from 12k to 14k of Eldar, and I am no were near done with it, LOL if you say my to buy list you would probably shit yourself.

Nessless to say by time I am done with everything I will need 27 Wave Serpents and have 28,000 points of eldar, not including legendary models....

#11 ·
Oh please! That would be awesome. I need to figure out how to make a fair number of female eldar period, guardians etc. I am in contact with a couple places that sculpt so I might have them make me a master female torso and resin cast it (the chest piece not the entire model) since the females are dominate in this society. Other then Howling Banshees are their any female torsos in the eldar range?

#13 ·
for a one off character like my autarch i used the legs i had left from my autarch on jet bike conversion and used a plastic torso just tidied up the waist with some green stuff. for normal troops you could make a cast of the plastic female front plate from the guardians and cast your own then its just a case of finding heads you like or doing them all helmeted. for my female farseer i used a woodelf with a few added bits and a sculpted breast plate which looks good. if i can work out how to post pics i'll put a few up

#14 ·
Green Stuff is your friend, I used loads of it to convert most of my army over to Females... I also used the Dark Eldar torso's, OOP's, Glade guard torso's etc.. as I like model variation.

Oh and I have close to 10K in Eldar figures, so trust me when I say that Green Stuff is your friend, and Breasts are not hat difficult to sculp, add some ruins and the figure is done.

Feel free to check out my Website if you wish to view some of my earlier figures.

#18 ·
u crazy b***ard. 23k pts of eldar??? thats like $5000?????

:nono:please check the date of the last post before posting a response that added absolutely nothing to the thread. :crazy: This one was last posted in 2008!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.