Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Heresy APC. Month Nine, June 2017.

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Old Man78 
#1 ·

3/4 mark!

See less See more
#4 ·
From the bottom the sprue pile, a predator tank which could possibly be ten years old!!!!!!!!!!! With the new edition I'm guessing these guys will be quite lethal in the annihilator role, offering big bang for your buck, also I should get this one finished as I won't do any daft last minute conversion nonsense

Technology Room Electronic device Metal

#5 · (Edited)
Time is very short for me this month, so going for a warp smith to help my armour out for the coming edition.

Unfortunately I don't want to risk damages to the model removing it from its 28mm base so I think �� I'll probably do something similar to my old raptors and just stick it on to a 32mm and give it some heavy basing material to cover the difference.
Death �� guard will have to wait another month.

#7 · (Edited)
Warp Smith complete

I haven't attached most of the tendrils, mainly because I don't want them to immediately break the moment I take it anywhere. As you can see I've already had to pin a new one on his left due to that breaking and disappearing in to the warp. But I can kitbash another one in the future with said saved tendril bits.

Going on holiday for a fortnight so see you guys when I get back and I'm playing catchup for month 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.