7th Heresy APC. Month Four, January 2017. - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

 5Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-11-17, 02:12 AM
Unhinged Hobo
 
GrimzagGorwazza's Avatar
GrimzagGorwazza's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hampshire, UK
Posts: 2,334
Reputation: 70


So I needed a bit of a break from the stompa and decided that it would be worth adding to the number of smaller walkers I could field. Here's the before shot for 3 kans though I also managed what would count as 2 dredds (which were being undercoated during the previous before shot and I forgot to retake the picture. For the sake of the APC i'll count them as a single unit of walkers.



GrimzagGorwazza is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-11-17, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
 
DaisyDuke's Avatar
DaisyDuke's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 708
Reputation: 30


Quote:
Originally Posted by Haskanael View Post
I'm just glad it is not complete shit! took me an entire day for each individual miniature.
The terminaters look good, the medic could do with some tidying up around his head. Good stuff!
DaisyDuke is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-15-17, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 94


Fucking fuckety bollock faced twat sticks!

Over halfway through the pair of Panzer 1b, and I need to get some GS/Putty to fill out some serious gaps between the hull and the left hand tracks on both.
Pulling them as my entry, and changing to the Panzer 4D that was on the far left of the picture I posted.

Hopefully I'll get that done at least.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
 
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-15-17, 08:15 PM
Closet Dictator
 
Old Man78's Avatar
Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sector 7 G
Posts: 2,895
Reputation: 32


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Fucking fuckety bollock faced twat sticks!

Over halfway through the pair of Panzer 1b, and I need to get some GS/Putty to fill out some serious gaps between the hull and the left hand tracks on both.
Pulling them as my entry, and changing to the Panzer 4D that was on the far left of the picture I posted.

Hopefully I'll get that done at least.
I feel your pain, the cavity for the head on my mk4 dreadnought is a tight fit but bigger on the inside, when I was test fitting the head it went back into the cavity and turned and I couldn't get it out. Had to use my pin vice to drill into his head and pull it out!

Old Man78 is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-17, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 94


Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman78 View Post
I feel your pain, the cavity for the head on my mk4 dreadnought is a tight fit but bigger on the inside, when I was test fitting the head it went back into the cavity and turned and I couldn't get it out. Had to use my pin vice to drill into his head and pull it out!

Old Man78 likes this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-17, 06:14 PM
Dazed and confused.
 
Khorne's Fist's Avatar
Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 7,787
Reputation: 101


@Tawa , can Blood Bowl teams count as our second choice force? I just finished a human team, have an orc one to do, and will definitely pick up a dwarf one when it comes out as well, on top of my much delayed NL army?

KF's Journey Through His Plastic Crack Addiction. 40k, Flames of War, Bolt Action, and more.

01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001
Khorne's Fist is online now  
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-17, 10:54 PM
To The Dark Tower Came
 
The Gunslinger's Avatar
The Gunslinger's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 851
Reputation: 13


Hey guys, this month I'm going for 20 Zombies and a corpse cart.

I have played around with some fun models in the zombie horde, wanted to break them up a bit.

I'm going to try and fill the cart up some more too.

I have another 20 zombies for later down the line, but I felt that 20 was enough for one month!

The Gunslinger is offline  
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-17-17, 07:35 PM
U Mad Bro?
 
Chaosftw's Avatar
Chaosftw's Flag is: Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 2,777
Reputation: 18


Love the Orks! Kanz are arguably my favourite unit in that codex and you defo did them justice! Heck i even see a Warmahordes Menoth Jack in the mix! good on ya! thats hilarious!
Chaosftw is offline  
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-17-17, 08:49 PM
Unhinged Hobo
 
GrimzagGorwazza's Avatar
GrimzagGorwazza's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hampshire, UK
Posts: 2,334
Reputation: 70


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosftw View Post
Love the Orks! Kanz are arguably my favourite unit in that codex and you defo did them justice! Heck i even see a Warmahordes Menoth Jack in the mix! good on ya! thats hilarious!
Cheers Chaos, He's my third warjack kan/dredd they were origionally done as dredds because of the weapons i've given them but they're a little small. I've discussed using them as Deffkans, modified kan stats that allows for additional weapons, almost like kan unit commanders.


Last edited by GrimzagGorwazza; 01-18-17 at 01:49 AM.
GrimzagGorwazza is offline  
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-17-17, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 94


Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
@Tawa , can Blood Bowl teams count as our second choice force? I just finished a human team, have an orc one to do, and will definitely pick up a dwarf one when it comes out as well, on top of my much delayed NL army?
If you reckon you can blast out a team in month, yeah
Khorne's Fist likes this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
Closed Thread

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome