What did you work on today? - Page 66 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #651 of 662 (permalink) Old 10-15-15, 09:25 AM

Loran's Flag is: Finland

Started basecoating a squad of Blood Angels Devastators. Unfortunately the responsibilities of RealLife(TM) put an end to that for a few hours, but work will continue later in the day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #652 of 662 (permalink) Old 10-18-15, 09:18 PM
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

Not painting much today, but I found myself with a little smile over a few photos I found of my Sicaran.

Sometimes it's easy to forget how simple your model started out, before you started painting it. All those hours of steady hands and finding the right combinations of colours to bring it to life.

I found, by pure accident, a before/after shot of my Sicaran which happened to have the exact same angle - I found it a bit fun to look at, to remind me why I do what I do. Bringing life to a little lump of resin and plastic.

It's amazing what a little paint can do eh?
post #653 of 662 (permalink) Old 01-11-16, 06:24 PM

SonofVulkan's Flag is: United Kingdom

Thinking of a new project to do for the new year. I can hear Chaos calling me again. I thought I would try something different and maybe go for Slaanesh and The Flawless Host...

flaw1.jpg flaw2.jpg

post #654 of 662 (permalink) Old 01-11-16, 06:39 PM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

stripping and re glueing over 20 Kasrkin stormtroopers
post #655 of 662 (permalink) Old 01-12-16, 06:52 PM
Herald of The Warp

Getting to work on my 3 Word Bearer rhinos for this monthly challenge - Making good progress so far:

Now I'm just waiting for those decals...

Last edited by Nordicus; 01-25-16 at 08:07 AM.
post #656 of 662 (permalink) Old 01-25-16, 08:05 AM

Saintspirit's Flag is: Sweden

I like to hear that you are going to be working on WB:s - unfortunately, I can't see your supposed pics...

My Word Bearers Project
My Tutorials - part 1: Word Bearer
My Tutorials - part 2: Word Bearer Cultist
My Tutorials - part 3: Plaguebearer
My Tutorials - part 4: Plague Marine
Quote:
To make a model into a piece of art, you need to find a model that you like, and a painting scheme that you love.
Quote:
"They are fierce indeed these Kor, and savage. I look upon them and tremble at their ferocity. I can only hope that when the enemy sees them they tremble as I do."
post #657 of 662 (permalink) Old 01-25-16, 08:06 AM
Herald of The Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintspirit View Post
unfortunately, I can't see your supposed pics...
Darn it, the picture has disappeared - The tanks are completed last night though, so you can see them in my project log
post #658 of 662 (permalink) Old 08-01-16, 03:58 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

Lots of prep and tidying done, bought a small component storage box to clip all my sprues into less vehicles which cleared a tonne of space on my desk, prepped a metal vindicare assassin and a metal Lysander (yes metal!)whom I am converting to my own diy chapter so, had to file off all chapter symbols and drill out his head, as it will be helmets only on my termies, also filed off the crux terminatus, as I prefare the forgeworld one, which will be grafted on, lots of work and my own fault for leaving models sooooooo long!

post #659 of 662 (permalink) Old 08-02-16, 03:50 AM
Angryman

shaantitus's Flag is: Australia

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

Mor conversion work on my third dreamforge leviathan Mortis. Converted the reaper scythe upper arm section into a third rear carapace weapon mount. Shortened his spine to make him lower and more solid looking, started GSing his new face. Pics to go in the Plog soon. I plan to add all the spare armour plates I have to armour him right up and use him as a reaver variant.

Sanity is for the weak.
'Evil will triumph because good is dumb.' Dark Helmet,Spaceballs
According to LUKEVALENTINE's test i am a diciple of khorne. Figures really.
post #660 of 662 (permalink) Old 08-03-16, 11:16 AM

Writing: Finally completed editing/posting Flesh is Weak (Renegades 9: Flesh is Weak) after finishing the first draft during the weekend. It took me nearly two years, which is way too much time given its length (56K words - almost tied with Perfection's Cry for the longest thing I've ever written). Feels bizarre, not having that on my plate....

Next up: Through Thunderstorms Shone, which will be an X-Men fanfic (also got 4K words in on that last night... hopefully I can keep up at least half that rate). But after that, back to the 40K and Renegades universes, for Renegades 13: Nucerian Sands, and then finally finishing up Lorgar's Betrayal. I've gotten the definite impression, recently, that I work best when I'm plotting multiple things, but only actually writing one.

Renegades Saga contributions
(http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...tions-cry.html)
(http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...s-scarlet.html)
(http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...lesh-weak.html)
The Emperor has turned to Chaos. The dream of the Imperium has become a nightmare. But Horus and his Coalition stand against the dark, here at the end of time.

Lorgar's Betrayal
(http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...te-heresy.html)
What was broken has been mended. And what was burned away can never be reforged.

Last edited by VulkansNodosaurus; 08-03-16 at 11:23 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode