Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Lelith Hesperax

6K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  OIIIIIIO 
#1 ·
Lelith Hesperax is a pretty awesome model, so I picked one up just to paint. I thought the two knives looked silly, so I gave her a pistol and the impaler the model comes with. The hair didn't quite come out the way I wanted it to, so I'm going to go back and play with it some more, I think.

Oh, and in the grim darkness of the future, there are still thongs. Good to know. I love how GW will never show this model from the back in any of their pictures-- have you all noticed that? Assless chaps and thongs apparently aren't "family friendly", and yet they still sculpted her this way. :laugh:

See less See more
#2 ·
The hair does look odd but still, good work! about the whole family friendly thing i guess the people that sculpted the dark elves didnt care because there is boobs and thongs everywhere. I guess elves dont mind showing some skin :laugh:

#5 ·
Class model there son of Horus.

As for the sculpt, it's for profiling purposes. If anyone gets too excited by the sight of a model in a thong, GW staff are told to beat them to a pulp to ensure mums don't form a pressure group.

#7 ·
Nicely done my Son :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.