Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Alternative Sci-fi spear

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bitsandkits 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a spear to use for a vulkan conversion, and i'd like to see if there's anything out there i've missed.

The obvious choice is the GK Nemesis force weapon, but is there any other suitably Sci-fi bits i could use? I don't want anything too basic or too fantasy. I could make a pole up quite easily, so if there's any suggestions for what i could use as a blade that'd be helpful too.

#6 ·
Thanks for all the help guys :victory:

I really like this: http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/chaos-r...o7pmhumdcbqm23

But it's out of stock with your good self and no one else seems to carry it :(

I thought power swords might be a bit long but after seeing vash's i think it looks pretty good. I've got the AOBR captain sword and some ravenwing swords in my bits box so i'll probably go with one of those.

Have a look at these bad boys. They might do the job.
I knew i'd seen a mini site with glaives before, but couldn't for the life of me remember where. If the swords don't work out i might get some of those in.

#7 ·
sorry matey they were in stock when i posted the link, this seems to happen alot when i give advice on a conversion , doubt we will get them back in until December now as i have placed this months FW order already.....shhhh keep it to yourselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.