Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Where to buy waterslide transfers?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Patrick McGraw 
#1 ·
I'm starting up my second 40k army (Space Marines). I've created my own Chapter, and I stink at freehand, so I'm looking for water-slide transfers to use for my Chapter symbols.

I haven't had any luck yet finding an online retailer that offers a variety of transfer options - I'm mostly looking for medieval heraldry-type symbols.

Does anyone have any links they can help me out with?

Thanks,
Patrick McGraw

#5 ·
Medieval style symbols are going to be ahrd to get hold of I think. You may need to print your own if you have access to a ink jet or laser printer. I have printed my own before and a quick search for images on the net can get just what your after (tattoo images are surpsingly good for this sort of picture).

Not sure the best place to get decal sheets these days as I have not got any for some time. ANybody have any recommendations?

#6 · (Edited)
One word, and kind of a monologue!

Bretonnia

WHFB Bretonnians have a large array of medieval heraldry like deer, dragons, pegasuses, horses and more! Also castles, towers and such. Hope that helped!

-WootWoot

Edit: The inquisition sheets include swords, and you can use emperors children, DA and aquila wings, i don't think these are separate wings but some cutting never hurt someone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.