Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

WoC Dragon Ogre

948 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Midge913 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, as a venture into my new WoC army, I decided to model up a Dragon Ogre.

I used the new plastic daemon prince kit as well as the horse from the warriors of chaos knights set and copious amounts of grey stuff. Thoughts? I feel like the arms might be too big in comparison to the horse but that's probably just GW's goofy over-exaggerated scale on hands, etc. I also cut off the two middle fingers and greenstuffed em to look a little more reasonable.

Comments welcome

See less See more
#3 ·
really nice idea, sir. but i have to agree with Norm - the model looks very top heavy at the moment...

i've seen some nice Dragon Ogre conversions using cold ones and regular plastic ogres, but i can't for the life of me remember where...

#5 ·
i dont think you can do much to change the top heaviness because the DP model is just a bit to big.. you can try making a bigger tail.. and barding.. but i dont think it will make to much difference.

still looks really cool.. but i think maybe a minotaur body would have been better.

#8 ·
Nice idea, and the conversion is nicely pulled off, but the DP body is just tooo big for it to look right. Its a very nice pose if you can manage to pull the proportions off, maybe bulking up the horse body as suggested may help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.