Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

servoguard?

966 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Khorne's Fist 
#1 ·
i was think of starting guard cause my blood angels are only being played one way and I want 2 army's to counter any different army ( I have lots of army but i want these to be imperial) i was think humans who have been converted into unthinking imperial fodder e.g lots of mechanical things like servitors is there already anything like that and how would I model it?

#4 ·
With a lot of imagination?
:p

Skitarii are a bit like Servitors.
In all fluff they are described as heavy close-combat orientated cyborgs, with also heavy ranged weapons built in (the best examples can be found in 'Titanicus' by Dan Abnett.

You can also have a look @ this post where my Adept of the dark Mechanicus is accompanied by a retinue of Servitors/Skitarii (just scroll past the Sentinels)

Basically, get your hands on all bionic bits you can imagine (MaxMini.eu is a good source, e.g. these bits or these bits and these bits and there's more in their Kromlech-section), some greenstuff and let your imagination run wild.

I hope that that helped

#6 ·
Or use the flagellants, some guard torsos, cadian right arm with lasgun, some custom-made cyborg left arm, and the caged flagellant head. Also use different bald heads and put command squad respirators on them. Simple, but effective. Ok, propably not so simple with the cyborg arm, you could use regular arms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.