Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Salamanders Sergeant Telion Conversion

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Unforgiven302 
#1 ·
I recently converted and painted up this mini as a Salamanders version of Sergeant Telion (good ol' "counts as").

For further rantings on the conversion, you can visit my blog.

See less See more
#4 ·
As always. Fantastic work!:clapping:

#8 ·
This is the first time i've seen basing on a camo cloak, which is surprising as it's bloody genius!

I did a sallie counts as Telion quite a while back, but it turned out very poorly. This will be great inspiration if i ever have another go. Awesome work.

#9 ·
Thanks.

I'm trying to decide if I should take credit for that idea or not.

My client asked me to create a Ghillie Suit for Telion, and from there I figured that the most logical place for that to go was to put basing materials on there. So, I guess it was my idea.

Also, I think I've seen something like that before, but I'm not 100% sure where.

#12 ·
Excellent as usual, your client is going to have a lot of envious opponents.

#15 ·
you mind telling me how you painted the armour and the glow effect? I got some sallie plans

#17 ·
I could swear that base is battery powered LED lighting and not paint... it is that effective. That model is just really cool looking. From the base, (the glowing lava and the dead tree) to the glowing effect and the textured cloak, that thing is superb.

Again, Odin is making us all look like second rate children with crayons and paste with his skills. :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.