Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Some Conversions...

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  primeministersinsiter 
#1 ·
I've been meaning to start a thread to post these pics up for a while, but never got around to it. You may notice that I'm no very fond of sculpting things out of GS, I prefer to just use it as a filler and occasionally add the odd cloak or add a different skin to something. Also I hate working with metal models!

PICS:

A little fluff: Before the Badab War the Red Knight was the 2nd company champion of the Red Corsairs. During the events leading up to the Badab War the Red Knight was one of the first to swear absolute loyalty to the chapter master and renounce the Emperor. As the war broke out the Red Knight proved his worth time and time again, slaying numerous loyalist heroes in boarding actions and ground assaults. The battle at the Palace of Thorns proved the Red Knight to be a truly unique traitor. As his chapter master fell, instead of leaving Lufgt Huron and assuming command of the survivors the Red Knight lead a dangerous counter attack to recover the wounded Huron. This act showed a very rare trait amongst traitors: loyalty (irony) , and ensured the he was well rewarded and trusted by the reborn Huron Blackheart. The Red Knight still wields the traditional equipment of a company champion (although twisted and enhanced by the chaos gods).

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.