Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Death Guard Dreadnought

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  shaantitus 
#1 · (Edited)
Death Guard Dreadnought (forgeworld)

Iv actually had this painted for a few months (havent gotten round to doing the base yet as im still not sure on a terrain theme yet) and hadnt really thought about posting it on the forums so i thought i would and see what people thought so here it is

im planning on getting the nurgle dreadnought soon just love the detail on that beast

See less See more
#2 ·
Amazing work. To bad I hate the general look of all Nurgle units. I still say nurgle is the easiest cult faction to make conversion for since its supposed to look asymmetrical rough and ugly.

Your work however doesn't really on the general ugly excuse to be a great conversion so you deserve praise.

#3 ·
WoW. That's pretty spiffy!
If you took some Goblin Green and did like outlining on some of the edges it would make it PoP a little more.

#4 ·
damn is he from pre-heresy? it looks good and i like dark the paint job. do you got the army painted up with him?

#5 ·
is he from pre-heresy?
If it was Pre-Heresy he wouldn't be all nurgly and festering, he would be a normal marine dread. :eek:k:

Pre-Heresy = Normal or traditional space marines and equipment, (but with old school armour types and such.)

Post Heresy = All gooey, slimy and diseased. (The more common Death Guard look.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.