Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Salamanders Terminators

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  screenedwings 
#1 ·
Here are some terminators to go with the two Land Raiders I posted recently. They were assembled using chapterhouse studios and forge world bits.

From the assembly, I think Chapterhouse does a very good job with their stuff. These bits required a little cutting to make everything fit together, but they worked out very well.

See less See more
#2 ·
They really feel a lot more Salamander with that kit, thats for sure :)

A few new bits last a long way, and supported with a good paintjob those Terminators will look like a beautiful force to be reckoned on the table :)

#5 ·
Did you rush these, because I hate to say it, but - I feel these are a bit disappointing compared to some of your other work. The colors are very monochromatic. There's little depth to the white, green or black. In fact the white on the top of the shields looks like it's a base coat for something else to come.

Sorry bud, but I put these up next to some of your other stuff, and they just aren't your best work ;;

#7 ·
Sorry bud, but I put these up next to some of your other stuff, and they just aren't your best work ;;
I am "sorry", but I have to second that. Some of your other work just looks so much better! Which is the reason I say "sorry", because I am happy because I know you can do so much better.
Anyway, they look wery good! Just not to the standard I am used to from you ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.