Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Thousand son's What iv painted so far.

973 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  lav25gunner 
#1 ·
Well here is what i have painted so far out of my thousand sons army! its a 1500pt list to be honest lol! (Waiting on fw order for the doors to build my rhinos and landraider, and other big models\tanks....and the rest of the troops...)

I am also still touching up alot of the models :D

Demon Prince
Pictures COming sooooon

Predator

Rhino #1

Defiliers 1 & 2

Terminators

Troops

See less See more
#4 ·
When you paint the gold over blue, make sure to use multiple coats or undercoat with brown so that the blue doesnt show through. I really notice this on the defiler and other vehicles. Also, washes would really help the metalics and the cloth areas. Im not a fan of the writing on the tanks, but if you really want it, try writing in perminant marker, as it is easier and will look neater.

Good start, but make sure the paint fully covers the color under it and try using some brown or black washes.

#7 ·
One thing you need to do is some serious clean up. Those places where one colour has spilled over onto another need to be taken care of as they really draw the eye.

#8 ·
What everyone else said, plus you might wanna try white primer. I'm also not a fan of the writing on the vehicles. I think it's too much and too big. You should just limited to one or two spots on the vehicle like the rear hatch, side hatches or maybe even the front "bumper"
For vehicles and large models I recommend using an airbrush. You can buy really cheap ones on ebay for the express purpose of laying down a base coat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.