Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Slaaneshi Daemon Prince

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  enieffac 
#1 ·
First off, I am not entirely sure if this is the correct section to be posting under, so sorry in advance. :(

Anyway, I am working on making a Slaaneshi Daemon Prince. I want to give it a claw from a Keeper of Secrets. So I have 2 questions in regard to this:

1) Does anyone know if the arm fits well on the model what with the shoulder piece going over it and also fitting into the socket?

2) Is there anywhere I can buy just the arm of a Keeper of Secrets or am I going to have to cry and throw down the $50 for another one just for the arm?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ^_^

#2 ·
i dont know where you can buy just the arm but you dont have to necessarily use the keeper of secrets arm, you could always use this spawn arm http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_in...cts_id=2195&osCsid=e5ovua3rheni5gus9gm205c600 , chop it down to the claw and insert it where the hand goes, greenstuff it to mold it to the arm more, and hey presto a slaaneshi claw, iv done this with my daemon prince and it looks pretty good, hope this helps

#4 ·
I do like that claw. If I can't get a hold on a KoS claw, I'll definitely use one of these. But is there somewhere that would ship to the US? :)

I am in the middle of finishing up a Lash Prince and I used a KoS claw for the weapon hand also. I attached it at the elbow though instead of the shoulder. It worked well for me. Good luck and post some pics.
Thank you very much, this will be helpful when I'm building it. :) Did you have to buy another KoS or is there somewhere that sold KoS bitz?

#5 · (Edited)
Here`s something I remember some dude doing a while back, although im not to keen on the LoC wings I really like the WraithLord armour as it fits the smooth, curvey Slaaneshi them, and obv there are KoS claws in there and a daemonette on its shoulder to add to the effect. Looks good, though it will break the bank:laugh:

#6 ·
That looks pretty neat. I like the sword on it. :)

I still have a long way to go on my since I just bought the daemon prince last night. :p I still need the KoS claw, chirugeon + tech marine pack (which I'm gonna splice together to make a giant one for the DP :)), some Dark Eldar prisoners for the base, chains for the prisoners, Slaaneshi wings, and a Dark Angel helmet wing + daemonette talon to make an Emperor's Children shoulder symbol thing. I have some green stuff to make a lash, a few icons of Slaanesh, and the giant base already. That's about it. I'm hoping to have it done in a month or so since it's gonna be kinda pricey for all this and I'm just gonna buy another KoS for the claw (and replace it with the spawn limb when I build that later). Plus, with the KoS, I can use my favourite head on the DP too. ^_^ But when I'm done, I'll post some pics of it somewhere on this site. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.