Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

A few of my Templars

474 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Warpath 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just wanted to post up some pics of the models i have that are painted, now these ones i'm showing are the only ones i have pics of, and since i'm in iraq i dont have the rest =(. I'll be home on leave soon though and i will be sure to post up more pics when i'm there with my army. Now i suck at painting and these models i will have up here are ones my wife have done for me, the other pics i post are models mainly i have done, but those wont come till later.

So anyway here they are:

First up my Sword Brethren (Favorite unit by far BTW)

Next my Emperors Champion (My wifes favorite model lol)

And of course what Templar army doesnt have a chaplain?

more to come (of the ones i painted) in the near future, but plz dont laugh i really suck at this painting thing ha ha

See less See more
#2 ·
So your wife painted these for you !? Well repect to that girl because these are nice.

Normally i don't pick out things that could do with more work but the effort that has been put into these already is to good to not be picked up. So - the Chaplain from what i can see could do with a slight wash on the chest and also his head. A really watered down brown ink will do the trick for both of these but to make the chest pop after the brown wash give it a really watered down wash of sunburst yellow. This last amount of effort will make a huge difference.

Keep up the great work

Warpath

#3 ·
yeah my wife is the artistic one ha ha, but she enjoys it cuz it makes me happy and gives me bragging rights lol, i'm working on my own painting skills though with her help, but thank you for the advice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.