Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

deathwatch relics need ideas

959 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sangus Bane 
#1 ·
Well its been awhile since i was active in anything 40k and a friend of mine dragged me into his Deathwatch group starting next week i was looking through some of the wargear for the chapter id chosen the Raven Guard and two items stand out The Wings of the Raven a jump pack with the following description

"Over the centuries, the Chapter’s Techmarines have recovered and restored many variant and forgotten examples of the jump pack, among these is this relic. With long, curved air intakes and oversized thrusters, this jet-black artefact is significantly more powerful than a standard jump pack."

the second is "The Shadow in the Sky" a sword curved like an eagles talon. I'm a little more clear on how to model that maybe a Khopesh or katana from kromlech

any ideas on how to model either?

#2 ·
Sword could be made from plasticard.

The jump pack could be made using two Sanguinary guard jump paks, just need to find a way on how you combine them and stick them to the model.

Let me know how it goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.