Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

rhinos

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Anphicar 
#1 ·
i bought a rhino tank for my army and ive started making it

ive completed the body and clueless of how to put the guns on

i realised it said on the instructions it a CHAOS rhino

is that suposed to happen

also do you have to put anything on the tank to show it has extra armour and smoke launchers

#3 ·
i posted the same post on bolter and chainsword and 40k forums

#5 ·
oo and on the sprue there is two rings...

one where the guns go on and another

they wont fit on together should i use the flat one with the cross [Edited] on and loads of other bits are on it

#8 ·
exactly
i think???

#9 ·
Play nice. Rember this is a 40k forum, and 40k is where the topic should stay.

to put the thread back on topic, there are 2 hatch holes on the top of the rhino. with the front of the tank facing you, the right hole is for the top hatch, and the left is for the cross shaped piece.

With that piece you can fit a searchlight, storm bolter or a hunter-killer missile. on the acessory sprue theres a cross shaped upright which you can attatch the two parts of the bolter to.

As for EA and smoke launchers. the smokes are on the accessory sprue and EA you can buy from forgeworld.

I dont know what you mean about the chaos rhino. im guessing that youre going for the imperial version. if so the instructions might just be used for both rhinos as they are very similar

#10 ·
thanks

ive just made it and it looks good

you dont need to put on EA do you?

#12 ·
ok ill not bother

#13 ·
Stay on wargames related topics, please.

If you are not familiar with the rules, please read them now.

They can be found here: http://www.heresy-online.net/viewtopic.php?t=2 Under "Posting," number 7.

Politics and religion is a major faux pas here. Don't say anything regarding them. If it is a questionable post, don't post it.

Have fun and share your opinions, but lay off P+R. Thanks! :D [/url]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.