Fallen angels army thoughts - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-16, 06:07 AM Thread Starter

Woodzee316's Flag is: Australia

Default Fallen angels army thoughts

Hey guys was thinking about building a dark Angels fallen angels list and was just wondering what people would think is a good source codex to use. I was thinking of black legion based on the cypher dataslate saying that the formation uses chosen and the black legion chosen can be taken as troops. Or another thing I was thinking was using the dark Angels codex as they are still dark Angels albeit chaos tainted and just restrict their choices to those of the CSM book, so none of the new toys. Or if anyone can think of a different codex feel free to chime in.

So what do you guys think.

I've just picked up cypher and his dataslate so that's what got me thinking.

Orkz - 30W 14L
Black Templar - 6W 5L
Thousand Sons - 7W 8L
Tzeentch Daemons -4W 4L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-16, 09:37 AM

LordOfTheWolves's Flag is: United Kingdom

I suppose it really depends on what you want to field? Are your fallen so far gone to chaos they are nothing but raving lunatics or are they still 'loyal' to their cause?

To my mind a chaos warband fits more closely, just because I imagine them scavenging for parts and men to fill their ranks, either the black legion or the crimson slaughter
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-16, 09:53 AM
Rattlehead

You have to use Codex: Tyranids, it's actually written on a stone tablet that Rick Priestley inscribed as God dictated it to him. If you don't, a GW Thought Police squad comes round and boots your door in, dragging you away to the dungeon they have in the limestone caverns underneath Nottingham to pelt you with the stockpiles of old metal models they have until you scream for mercy.

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-16, 08:15 AM

DaisyDuke's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
You have to use Codex: Tyranids, it's actually written on a stone tablet that Rick Priestley inscribed as God dictated it to him. If you don't, a GW Thought Police squad comes round and boots your door in, dragging you away to the dungeon they have in the limestone caverns underneath Nottingham to pelt you with the stockpiles of old metal models they have until you scream for mercy.
Surely it's the fabled plastic sisters they would do the pelting with, they sold off all that valuable metal.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode