Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

i have this crazy idea

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Lord Sinkoran 
#1 ·
the imperium starts dropping drop pods that are empty...they open up and theres cardboard cutouts of marines,the orks charge inside the drop pod to kill what they think are real marines....the hatches re fasten on the drop pod and fill up with poisonous gas (or just blast back out into space) and all this with the barby girl song to make those orkies suffer!

yes,i am crazy

#4 ·
cmon this is the section to post ur crazy 14 year old schemes and funny thoughts.....
like dropping a million pamphlets over the orks bases say "for secret tactics on how to beat space marines ,please turn over" with the exact same thing on the other side "P

#7 ·
The guardsman meats an ork with burna, and syas, "Wait before you kill me, i want to see if you can do this!" He turned his lasgun upwards and lit his cigar by shooting the end. the ork then goes, "Yeah, i can do dat!" gets out a cigar and turns his burna upwards.

WOOSH! :twisted:

#9 ·
I got one. Copying Jimmy Buffet (sort of)

Lets take the money that it takes to make one battleship, you know, the one that doesn't work? Lets take the money it costs to make that and turn it into 5 dollar bills. Then lets load thos 5 dollar bills up in Imperial Navy aircraft and drop them over the orks. Let the orks hold unto this money, like freshly out of the dryer money (you know, when their all warm and soft?) for about a week. Then lets fly the aircraft back over and drop Victoria's Secret catalogues. The orks will buy all this underwear, we get money back, and we have galactic world peace!

#10 ·
wat about this

get a big sign with bright neons and flashy lights so wen they look at they say "look at all the colours and the flashy bits and gitz" and the sign says free food down here >>> and then they dive into a bottomless pit

then while their falling in the bottomless pit get a drop pod with barbie girl on loop to drop into the hole endless torture mwuhahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.