Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyranids

• Witch Hunters

Which army do you suffer to the most?

4K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  uberschveinen 
#1 ·
Which of the 40k armies do you struggle to beat the most?

I'm a Guard player so I tend to struggle quite often, I usually win but every game is a close fought thing right to the end - just how I like it!

Discuss your votes guys.

#2 ·
orks coz theres no end!!! yes i might have 10 re rolling reaper shots with small blasts coming aswell but then they just take their 5+ cover save from da mek and ruin it all

its diferent for each army anyway because nids r best at fighting orks
and eldar are the best for fighting shet like marines

but i say orks coz i hate them....but u gotta love the way they make u get frustrated and their character "look at da humies" lol cant get enough of them

orks ,you love to hate em

#4 ·
lol cabbage i just retired from eldar because i was outraged at the new dex,however i retired at the top eldar player in my area for my age and yes u could write my list for me coz eldar was a bit too unfair ....with the starcannons being dirt cheap on vehicles for a start

i wiped out a khorn player 2nd turn with my eldar at games workshop...was fairly easy and at that exact time i realized that eldar were too unfair
6 months down the track i quit

now im thinking of an entire grot army....300+ grots+cannons+warboss
"id like to fire my lascannon" ,"yes at your grot *sighs*" oh goodie a hit .1 dead grot ....
lol

#19 ·
Wait, do we mean armies that are difficult to play against or irritating to play against?

For me, Dark Eldar are thge single hardest army for my Templars to beat, since the few people who play them usually know what they're doing, the irritating netlisting wannabe-powergamer jerks hear from their associates that they're crap and don't play them, then tell their associates that they're crap, thus assuring that only the dedicated or talented play them. That, and they are, unitwise, a brutal match for my
Templars, with the speed to avoid combat, and the uns to kill more marinea than I can afford.

The most irritating army for me to play against, though, is Chaos, since all but three of the Chaos players I've played more than a few times and the aforementioned annoying people, most likely helped along by the enormous amount of netlists for Chaos armies, and the fact that it's rather easier to build a potent force with the Chaos codex than quite a few others. Though, I don't doubt the balance of power has shifted since I stopped playing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.