Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

what army should i collect...nooby question i know

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  jigplums 
#1 ·
well i just gave up eldar because it got updated and i would like to retire as a pro than spend money and get a worse army...anyway back to the point

im the type of gamer that bases his next army apon looks rather than playstyle i want to collect an army that no one really has (bear in mind i am 14 and most armies are the new ones like tau and eldar now) i wanted dark eldar but thas a bit too spikey
then i decided apon either nurgle or space marines hawk lords chapter (coz they look fully sik)
and i have around 400$ to spend + my birthday coming up soon and i was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on the diferent playstyles of both armies and maybe help me contstruct a plus/minus theme to work it out

cheers gusy i know u wont let me down :p

#27 ·
smiley said:
imagine how much more u could get @ 15% percent off!
Lol i'm imagining 15% more stuff :)

down south vallejo is cheaper ml for ml, although the bottles look smaller you get more paint than gw. Ive bought a few and and not overly impressed with them. Same with there brushes mine started malting hairs within a day of buying them. Others though really rate them so i guess its just personal preference

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.