Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Well ain't that grand

875 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  eyescrossed 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I (very) recently got banned from Warseer for something extremely trivial, and after looking over a few threads here and appreciating how laid-back everyone seems, I've decided to join :)

Anyway... I think that's about it :biggrin:

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum bud.

Is Dark Eldar the only army you have?
Nope. I've been playing both 40k and Fantasy for about five years. I collect Tyranids, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Chaos Space Marines and Daemons in 40k (although the CSM are on hiatus because of the 4th edition 'dex), and Warriors of Chaos in Fantasy, maybe Ogres soon :grin:

What else can you tell us about your hobby?
I love painting and converting but rarely find the time to, especially since I'm a perfectionist when it comes to painting. I dislike the fluff in the books Matt Ward has been writing. I get into heated debates about fluff a lot. Err... That's about it, I think :)

#4 ·
Welcome, see you around the fantasy section.

#13 ·
Welcome aboard my good sir. You're the second person I've come across this evening that's been banned from Warseer. What are you people doing? Not that we care as you've found a great place in Heresy.

All the best.
You really don't need to do much to get banned from Warseer. They're about as tolerant as the Imperium. Thanks for the welcome :)

Wlecome to Heresy =).

And it's okay, I got banned as well for proving established Whores Ear members wrong in their views on fluff, understanding of the english language, an inability to read a rulebook... But here's what did it for me - BACKING IT UP WITH EVIDENCE. Go figure. You'll have a grand old time here.

Also, I saw a thread of yours. At least I think it was yours. Intelligence vs Warseer or something. They're idiots, if I'm allowed to say so.

Welcome to Heresy! Glad you found us bud! Enjoy your stay!

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate (I seem to like exclamation points here lately!!)
Thanks! I do too! :p

Welcome to the forum. Banned from Warseer you say? You should fit in here perfectly then.
Haha, thanks. Great to know, too :biggrin:

#10 ·
Wlecome to Heresy =).

And it's okay, I got banned as well for proving established Whores Ear members wrong in their views on fluff, understanding of the english language, an inability to read a rulebook... But here's what did it for me - BACKING IT UP WITH EVIDENCE. Go figure. You'll have a grand old time here.

#11 ·
Welcome to Heresy! Glad you found us bud! Enjoy your stay!

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate (I seem to like exclamation points here lately!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.