Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Sup

640 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jae Namkyoung 
#1 ·
Hey,

Names Jae, new to 40K in general, am starting up Witch Hunters Army, any tips would be awesome, have also considered Black Templars. I like me some crazy religious zealots, thought it'd interesting. I don't have a lot of time as of now to get down to purchasing and playing, been busy with school but on Winter Break I plan to do some shopping. Anyway, I'm 22 years old, I'm from San Antonio, TX but I currently live in San Marcos, TX. I attend Gary Job Corps, http://gary.jobcorps.gov I am working on getting my A+ and Network+ Certification. Hit me up if you'd like just hit the e-mail button.

-Jae

#2 ·
Hold off for just a little while on the witchunters, there is a rumored new codex and probable plastics not far off. Would be a shame to spend a fortune on one of the most expensive armies only to have new models out soon after. If you are determined to start now keep it small so as to do the minimum damage to your wallet. Welcome to heresy online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.