Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Yet Another soul for the ever growing legions of heretics!

607 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Khorne's Fist 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm coke123

I found this forum through the omnipotent power and wisdom of Google, searching for GK rumours, and realised that this is one of the few forums that aren't completely full of crap.

I'm from Sydney, Australia. Most hihg school memories revovlve around warhammer. I chose this handle because of something that happened a long time ago for reasons I can't remember. Seriously, I have no idea why I use it, just have for everything electronic for as long as I remember.

I've been playing Wargames for something like six years. My best memory during a battle was having my Carnosaur rampage through my mates Empire Gunline. That 460pt character chewed through well over 1000pts!

Favourite Fantasy Army is my good ol' Lizardmen, and I also play High Elves. My only current 40k army is Eldar, although I am a big fan of Grey Knights, and am hoping to start an army of them sometime in the next 12 months.

As far as I can tell my egular gaming friends don't seem to post.

I am an engineering student at the University of New South Wales. I have competed at the Australian Junior National Archery Championships five times. Favourite videogame is Anything from the Pokemon series, followed closely by Assassin's Creed, Gears of War and Red Dead Redemption, and I think that there's very little that's more awesome than playing a game that allows me to field a tabletop army of large lizards riding velociraptors, T-Rex's and Triceratops.

Finally, I really hate the current Dark Eldar list, based purely on the fact that a Dark Lance is something like half the point cost of the Brightlances I buy in My Craftworld list (Grrrrrrrrrrr).

See less See more
#2 ·
welcome coke123. You know i could av give meself that username a few years ago too, but thats a different story!!!!

Are you looking forward to Space Marine being released??? Dont know if its been given a date yet but the videos for it look cool, hopefully its as good as Gears.

#3 ·
Nice to meet you Dermon. I hadn't actually heard anything about Space Marine, so I checked out the trailer on youtube, and my head actually exploded. My current head is actually a crude prosthetic fashioned from paddlepop sticks and a series of strategically placed stickers and bits of wire. Besides, if a game is half as good as Gears then its still worth playing. What I would hope for is a Gears style combat game with an rpg slant to it (Maybe like a cross between Gears and Red Dead Redemption set in the 40k universe *drools*). I'd better stop wishlisting before I get my hopes up, or I explode my head again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.