Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

I am returned !

478 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Gothic 
#1 ·
Heya, The names Harry, long time 40k fan, for about 6 years I've read the fluff intensively and I'm 16... Shouldn't be too hard to figure out :p it might not sound like a long time, but I really do love 40k and know alot more (on average) then most my age. Not that the previous paragraph meant much, but I thought you might like to know. I have played Word Bearers and Black legion in the past and now thanks to Ebay's low low prices (lol I feel like I'm advertising !) I thought I would start collecting models again thanks to a part time job. I come from the North of England in the Blackpool area and once again I am seeking the praises and gifts of the Dark gods in the form of playing a new Black legion army I am slowly purchasing (and painting off the internet) so any cheap models and paint kits you can link me too would be appreciated. I signed up to these forums to help other fans and seek information on some parts of the 40k universe that I just couldn't find the answer too myself and would like all of your opinions and knowledge to broaden my view of the 40k universe.. Now to round this up... Death to the false Emperor !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.