Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Well Hello there!

762 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Angel of Blood 
#1 ·
Yeah Hello there!

I thought it to be a good idea to introduce myself, and what better place to do that than in the in the Introduction Forum? :thank_you:

So yeah, I'm a happy beginner in the awesome world of Warhammer 40k! I started about half a year ago. I live in a small town so there's no GW store anywhere near me so currently I'm just playing with some friends of mine. Since we started just half a year ago we haven't got that far in our hobby. We're just now starting to look at playing 1000pts games.

And that brings me here! I thought: "Hey Dan, why invent the wheel again? Just go over to a forum and check out how everyone else is fielding their armies".

I'm soon going to post my list on the SM list forums.

Cheers guys! :)

#2 ·
SM i like. Great choice of army for starting. Anyway, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it

#5 ·
A good way to be entertained with 40k is to get into the 40k fluff. There so many cool novels out there that revolve around the game. Many consider the books to be a lot better than the game. I totally agree with this idea. These novels can be found in your local bookstore in the scifi section. I recommend the Horus Heresy Novels. Good luck Heretics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.