Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello Adepts

475 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  X FiftY 1ne 
#1 ·
Have a bit of a past with Warhammer 40,000. I started playing the table-top during 2nd Edition. My friend Jeff and his two older brothers got me and a few others into it. At the time Jeff, me and my other buddy Mike were much younger than Jeff's brothers. We loved the game, but we were only like 12 or 13 and didn't really understand the rules much. We left that to the older guys. (though they probably pulled a couple fast ones on us ):headbutt:

My armies back than were Chaos and Imperial Guard. After Third edition came out I was getting older and the rules were complete to me. I understood them quite well. I guess you could say it was my Warhammer 40k peak :) After 4th edition was released I kind of just fell out of Warhammer 40,000. I continued to read novels like crazy though. The background and lore was always strong with me. I've read pretty much every novel BL has produced. A couple past ones as well.

Fast forward to 2010 and I am back playing with a good group of friends again and building my new armies. I might be new to these boards but I'm no stranger to GW and Warhammer 40,000. Wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to some awesome discussions in threads to come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.