Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Greeting acolytes of the Dark Gods

718 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Pzycho Leech 
#1 ·
I'm very new to WarHammer 40K Table top, but I've been into the universe for several years now.

My army can only be summed up in these words: Chaos Undivided!
Though I am particularly fond of Nugle.

Anyhow, I like all your D.I.Y solutions and Well, In general I always end up here when I look for something Related to my army. Keep up the good work all!

#3 ·
Blarg welcome your choice really you Got Tzeentch for sorrcerery and Khornee for close combat, Nurgle for uber health , Slaanesh for noise marines

#4 ·
Noise marines yes Doom Siren Spam. ha ha no more 3+ armor saves stupid loyalist. meh.
but yea i ran nurgle when i first started i was really found of plague marines. although if you are going to get plagues i would get plastic generic marine sets and just drill small holes in their armor and add some green stuff for plague looking stuff. the metal models are only in boxes of 7 or 8, with the plastic set you get 10 models and tons of bits. better buy for the same price. good luck and enjoy Granfather Nurgles embrace.

#5 ·
Funny you should mention Svartmetall, It was infact his D.I.Y Terminator Claw thread that made me sign up. That and his Work, Hoping to learn somethign from him indeed :)

I have my first little force of Thousand sons incoming. Mainly I'll use them as my core fodder because of their resilliance and inv save and Armour save deny platoon :p
The Idea came when one of my Eldar Advesary started hugging his Fire Dragons to his Farseer, and then there was fortune all over >_>

Noise Marines are Fun. I just read the Horus Heresy: Fulgrim book, not long ago. A tragic event really. But so is the fortune of the weak.

Yes I look forward to starting out with greenstuff. Which will be soon hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.