Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

beginner

456 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  5tonsledge 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

My son and i are new to the game and found this site helpful in learning the rules and getting some good info to make the game more fun.

Bill :victory:

#2 ·
welcome Bill, you'll find lots of good info and people here. My son and I started about a month ago this sight has been indespensible! :victory:

#4 ·
hey welcome, always nice to see new players, not nessisarily Loyalist, but you know if there were no loyalist who would i take soo much pleasure in killing. probably Green skins. love a good green skin BBQ. but yea welcome if you ever fall to chaos let me know i will help you out with just about any army list. got a lot of victories for the dark gods none as loyalist though, ofcourse i only played loyalist for the first 3-4 months i played the game, one day i got tierd of losing and just painted red X's on my imperial symbols and played red corsairs, never turned back since that point, oh god that was 3 years ago. but yea good luck hope you and your son have as good of a time playing like i have. my dad doesnt play but he likes looking at my army paint job because i do a good job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.