Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Been awhile

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  dark angel 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Not normally a fan of these 'welcome back' threads but DA practically insisted! :)

Long story short, life stuck a metaphorical stick in the spokes and rather got in the way for awhile. Not had the slightest bit of hobby time since I last logged on, so after I've dug the models out and learnt yet another edition of the rules I'll probably be the one asking questions in WFB General, for a change.

So anyway, hello to anyone who actually remembers me from what, nearly 14 months ago I think? I'll be around the boards occaisionally now I actually have free time for the first time in a year.

Oh and hello to all the newer Heretics too.

Squeek.

#3 ·
Good to see you came back I thought you were lost to the warp never to return. Always nice to see a senior member return.

#7 ·
Welcome back Sqeek!! Now if we could only find Red Orc?

#15 ·
I did indeed insist, it was only fair that if anyone made one of these threads, it was you :)

Said everything in the PM's really, but yeah: Welcome back mate, we are all glad to see you around again! No dissapearing this time though, otherwise I might have to hunt you down :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.