Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Eh There!

446 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  shaantitus 
#1 ·
Heya guys, I'm fairly new to the tabletop game of Warhammer 40k, but no way new to the universe. After lurking on this site for some years now, I finally decided to sign up. I've read the books for many years as well (Ciaphas Cain series and the Chapters' Omnibus's being most notable) and modeled occasionally as a hobby (Blood Ravens, Ultramarines, Dark Angels), but never got into playing, I live in a small town and none of the other local cities no longer support these games sadly. I own all of the related games for the computer (and in hopes, the soon to be released Dark Millennium and Space Marine).

Anyways, as far as my tabletop gaming history goes, it only extends from Mechwarrior. Currently at the age of 15, I've been playing since I was six. Yes, six. I just quit recently, due to having to move onto other things and it's an age that died out sometime ago, but in no doubt, it was simply amazing and extremely fun while it lasted. Anyways, now about myself...

Well, to start off, I have Canadian ancestry. It all comes from my mother's side, her parents moved down from Canada into Wisconsin in the '60s. So, I'm usually picked on for that (Don't be hatin' on the Canadians!), but I kind of love having it in my blood. Some interesting things are that I eat pizza from the crust to the tip (kind of a habit now), always drink from juice boxes or juice bags without the straw, and absolutely love ice cubes. I'm also addicted to gum. Lots, and lots of gum...

I love sports like snowboarding and paintball, and I'm fanatically obsessed with science fiction - in healthy rations though, I try to keep my nerdy hobbies on the low. Anyways, now who wants a free cookie?

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to heresy online. Don't worry about the wierd bits, if we went into detail about what is wierd about the people on this site then we would be here till christmas. On the other hand the hobby rocks and so does this site. Welcome to heresy online from the other side of the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.