Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Slaanesh Chaos Marine 600pt Army list

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Copats 
#1 ·
Hi All, looking for help on my army list for 8th ed. Playing against a Dark Angels player that likes bikers, psykers and skimmers.

The below list is what I currently own in Minis and don't want to spend too much extra as we are only playing casual combat patrols.

This is what I have so far.

Chaos Lord
(Not sure of what to take)

4 Noise Marines
1 Noise Champion
doom siren
lightning claw+pistol

Rhino + combimelta

4 Noise Marines
1 Noise Champion
doom siren
lightning claw+pistol

Rhino + combimelta

Spawn
Spawn

See less See more
#2 ·
Right now, the biggest thing your list is lacking is a troop choice to make a battleforged patrol detachment; or third elite choice to make a battleforged vanguard detachment. A third squad of noise marines or a regular chaos marine squad, or squad of cultists is all you'd need.

Beyond that, are your noise marine squads equipped with any sonic blasters?

In regards to equipping the lord, a power sword or axe should be more than enough, though a pair of lightning claws to give him an extra attack isn't a bad choice either.

Against bike and skiller heavy Dark Angels your going to want to try and grab some high strength weapons to mitigate the higher toughness they will be bringing to the board. If you take a squad of chaos marines, I'd grab a lascannon or autocannon for both the higher strength and ability to deal more than one wound per shot.

I would recommend something like:

#6 ·
I also just recently realized that this list could, in fact, be battleforged if you want. If your chaos marines use the Emperors Children as their legion keyword than noise marines become troops.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.