Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Paw 2009

655 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Druchii in Space 
#1 ·
I just found a tournament down in Plymouth on the GW site that I wasn't aware of.

It's on the 31st January - February 1st February.

They're running a 5 game 1500pt 40k tourney £15 entry.

For a full run down check here.

ENTRANCE FEE

This will be £3.00 per day.

FACILITIES

The Sports Hall will have lots of demonstration and participation games, and a good selection of Trade Stands. There will be meals and refreshments available.There is plenty of free parking on the campus.

COMPETITIONS

There will be 15mm and 25mm Field of Glory, Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40K competitions, and the Bring & Buy stand.

TRADE STANDS

At the time of writing loads of traders have confirmed that they will be coming, so I think I can safely say that there will be plenty of trade stands to choose from.

#3 ·
how far is it form essex? i would liek to go to one of these things one day. guess i need to pain more of my army first though :(

#5 ·
eek too far to drive for a weekend if i am not goign to play any games

#6 ·
Takes about 7hrs from Suffolk, so I'm guessing 6hrs from Essex.

Its odd really although I lived 40mins from Plymouth for some twenty years, I never made it to any of their tournies and managed to only make the Plymouth Wargamming clubs I think three times total. I think as a non driver it makes things much more complicated when you have to rely on buses, even worse when said buses have odd routes which take an hour and a half to do instead of the 40mins direct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.