Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Looking for F***ed up marines

933 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Sandman 
#1 ·
That's right, I'm looking for your old, badly painted, crapped up, covered in too much glue space marine models from ages past for a little project of mine. Also looking for old, beat up and/or badly painted SM predators (3) and dreads (2). I don't want them stripped and pieces can be missing. I just want them crappy. Oh yeah.

#4 ·
Actually not! While a pile of dead space marines would be good, and army of WALKING DEAD space marines would be even better. Just a side project I've been working on for a bit, and want to finish.

#5 ·
I've got second edition marines, maybe like 15-20 of them, all painted horrifically hahah. What are you trading or such?

#7 ·
I have an old beat up Predator that I thought I might use at one time, but will never get around to it. Are you interested in a trade or want to buy it? My son's getting into Necrons and I'd take any Eldar stuff you might have to offer...:biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.