Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

CSM, Eldar, and Guard

2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  dandan1350 
#1 · (Edited)
i am quitting 40k and need this gone!
I need money, i will take trades for Chaos Warriors. make me an offer. Also, a titan :D actually, i would be willing to trade all of the CSM for a warhound without the arms, and both the IG and CSM for a warhound with arms. I am taking really very little for these
again, make me an offer, the worst i can do is say no!

STUFF ADDED
1 Valkyrie (well painted, screwed up bottom, no base)
1 Chimera (meh paintjob)
25 dire avengers (unpainted)
1 Obliterator
Abbadon the Despoiler
120 Gb Ipod
Warhammer 40k Rulebook
for sale

Imperial Guard
  • 68 imperial Guardsmen with a menagerie of weapons, including 5 shotguns, 5 flamers, 4 grenade launchers, 1 plasmagun (menagerie)
  • 3 leman Russ (1 well painted, 1 meh paintjob, 1 unpainted all have heavy bolter turrets.
  • Griphon (primed Black) SOLD
  • Creed+Kell (creed primed white kell painted unprimed)
  • Generic Cadian officer (painted)
  • Commisar (painted)
  • Generic Catachan officer (unpainted)

Eldar

x30 striking scorpions (SOLD)
x9 war walkers with dual eldar missile launchers (unpainted)

Chaos Space Marines

1 Dreadnaught with plasma cannon and skele-arm (primed white)
34 Chaos Space Marines with 2 meltaguns, 2 plasma guns, 3 heavy bolters, 1 lascannon, 2 banner poles without an icon, 2 power Fists, and 2 power weapons. (primed)
Chaos Sorcerer
2 predator (1 lascannon, 1 autocannon, both with heavy bolter sponsons)
1 land raider with lascannon sponsons, and center heavy bolter (painted)

See less See more
#6 ·
The War Walkers are bare plastic, but ill include some primer if you buy them all.
NOTE
if two people want the same thing, i will post it on ebay and ask them to bid on it.
Also, due to me getting ripped off before (different forum, different hobby), i would prefer you to pay before i ship. all of my shipping is priority USPS.

#18 ·
Is there any spare Bitz aswel for any of the vehicles?

Also: I'm assuming your prices are USD? and what is the cost of shipping?

Cheers.
Beaumont.

#19 ·
Ok, i have a full sprue of Bitz for a russ.
1 russ MIGHT be gone to Medic_Marine, the other 2 can be yours for 50.00, if you want to throw in 30.00 extra, ill throw in a mutilated Valkyrie. also, the russ might be available. if you spend more that 150.00, then ill pay for shipping. If you spend more than 75.00, then ill pay for half. The bits are 5.00 shipped, and if you buy the 2 russes ill send them for free.

#20 ·
hate to ask, but would it be possible to get a pic of that poor valkyrie? also which of the 3 russ' in the picture are 'available'?

Cheers.

#25 · (Edited)
its not a baselisk... i have the box to prove it, i realized that my brother had put the metal part on using GS instead of super glue, so i took it off for you. if you would like to see a pic of the box, please say so... other than the small scratch on the barrel of the gun, did it arrive ok?

If you have any serious problems, i will try my best to fix them or compensate you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.