Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Corax

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Alpharius/Omegon

Votes: 4 6.6%

What Primarch Are You?

4K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  DeathGuardGarro 
#1 ·
The idea I got for this poll came from the Poll on whether you'd fall or not to chaos, so many thanks for giving me the idea.

Anyway, If you had to describe yourself, which Primarch do you think would best resemble you? It can be in any shape of form, just explain why :)

For me, it would really depend on who got to me first, chaos gods wise. If I was of sound mind I'd probably be the most loyal which imo is Rogal Dorn. If not then I'd probably be closer to Angron, someone whose escaped straight thinking in some shape of form and has literally given himself to the anger within him.

What about you?

#2 ·
Just to warn you mate, I'm pretty sure there have been a few threads like this before, so expect a couple of people to throw a hissy fit...
Fortunately I'm not one of them, so I'm gonna go with a cross between the Lion and the Wolf. This is because I'm a bit secretive, but ultimately loyal and like to have a good time :)

#5 ·
I chose Corax, as I always flees from situations I cant handle to return later on. :) Otherwise I would have chosen Magnus cause Im a knowledge hungering person, I want know stuff (not boring stuff but stuff about people and the likes). Im not the brilliant tactician or secret and smart type, so Roboute Guilliman, Horus, Alpharius/Omegon and the Lion disappears.

I am a bit like Angron with the honor but Im far from the hot-tempered dude so he's out. Im far from religious believing, so Lorgar is out. Im very emotional, so Perturabo, Mortarion (who I would think sees it as a weakness) and Ferrus Manus is out.

Im not adored so no Sang; no Russ as Im his opposite in Magnus and Im scary and never intended to be so no Night Haunter. :)

Edit: Wait, now in afterwards I probably think Magnus would have been a better choice for me but whatever.

#8 ·
I think I would be most like Khan. Because I am dead loyal to the person I commit to, believe in speed over strength as a tactic whilst I am also stubborn and have a strong sense of honour and justice.

I think my next likely candidate would be Dorn.

#19 ·
I'd say i'm closer to Angron. I can be pissed off easily sometimes, and I will charge headlong into a situation bellowing curses and war cries (in games anyway, in real life I take time to think about it first) Second? Idk, probably Corax, as i'm also one for hit and run tactics as well as sabotage. Third? Whoever takes time to think about the situation first. Idk who that would be. Maybe the Lion.

So yeah, took attributes from my actions in real life, and from my actions in games.

#20 ·
Lorgar - I guess
Dreamer, Poet, Philosopher - seeker of truth,
and a bloody fool.
though I would hate to think I could have fallen to chaos - the bloody fool part.

For the Emperor - the great and the divine!!!!
what do you mean no he is not, oh erm - who the hell is he then?

The new Lorgar. Finally asking the right question.

#21 ·
Going t have to go with Curze here, I always see the worst in people (and they very rarely prove me wrong) and I have some serious issues with my old man.

Still don't know much about so many of the Primarchs, in time this may change but for now I'm all about the Haunter.

#24 ·
I'd probably say Rogal Dorn. I am committed, tactful, reasoning, I'll fight tooth and nail for a cause I believe in, but if I see no chance for victory, I'll resort to political manipulation and finally, I believe that humanity has no limits besides those set upon itself.......and apparently stubborn.....

My second choice would be Magnus, as I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge...

#29 ·
Interestingly, lots of people voted for the Lion, but didn't post a message......uncommunicative just like the Lion :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.