What would you "really" be in warhammer fantasy. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

LukeValantine's Flag is: Canada

Default What would you "really" be in warhammer fantasy.

Ok so after sifting through countless pages of nonsense on the parent thread of this one, where people claimed they would be anything from sigmar to a tomb king I felt it incredibly poignant to make a thread where people could post what they most likely they would be in warhammer fantasy.

However to avoid 50% percent of the posters being peasants, it is recommended that your answers do not reflect population rates, but instead take into account physical characteristics, education, SES standing, or physical features, mind you if you don't have the time to compile all these features then at least provide a rational behind your self identified counterpart in warhammer fantasy.

Here is a real simple example of how it should work.
Physical: Heavily muscle/thick body type, short.
education: University level.
Personality: Hard working, studious.
= Dwarven rune smith.

Also keep in mind if multiple races have a archetype that fits your general description you don't need to list them as this is more of a matter of personal preference.

Medusa: "I'm a witch, its my job to blaspheme against Gods."

Two Slaanesh daemons on the first go...hmm I guess the fates have spoken emperors children here I come

Last edited by LukeValantine; 05-18-11 at 09:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 09:31 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Physical - Intense Physical Training, 6 years experience in one of the most renowned military forces in the world, widely respect for the mental and physical toughness of its members.

Intellect - Educated to A Level standard with multiple qualifications of equal level. Further than that, nothing that is officially recognised outside of the military.

Personality - Sarcastic, Wordly wise, with a dry humour that takes the mick out of others sensitive spots, very serious when it comes to it, and pretty grim afterwards.

What would I class myself as?

Perhaps a Shadow Warrior, or Waywatcher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 09:44 PM
Jerm20201's Flag is: USA

Physical: Short, Stocky, Muscular

Intellect: Some college, but mostly military training (11yrs and still going) , big imagination so don't have an actual degree. But still fairly smart (imho hehe) Extremely hard working when it's something that interests me

Personality: Sarcastic humor...think USMC humor ;)...I try to be polite to most everyone, but will rip you a new one if you mess with my family/friends.

So I'd say Dwarven Longbeard/Iron Breaker, or Knight of the White wolf type, given my enlistment into the military.

PS: Vaz, Love your sig :D

post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-02-11, 12:11 AM

Jolly Puggles's Flag is: England

Hmmm...let's see now...

I'm kinda scrawny but tougher and stronger than my build would suggest. I probably believe I'm more intelligent than I am yet I did 5 A-levels and attended university, so I can't be all that dim. My personality tends towards cunning and manipulative, but if I'm perfectly honest I've got a generous streak a mile wide (which stems more from my disdain for money than any real sense of felicity). I also have a facination for the technical and will happily pull things apart just to see how they work (this applies to pretty much anything, from objects to metaphysical problems).

So, in short, I'm a scrawny, tough, sneaky, commie, tech-head with an inflated ego...

...or a Clan Skyre Warlock Engineer!
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-02-11, 02:55 PM

Gromrir Silverblade's Flag is: United Kingdom

Physical - 6ft Rugby winger, built for speed and tackling.

Intellect - Degree level with professional qualifications

Personality - Cynical, straight forward, loyal.

What would I class myself as?

Some sort of human noble? Think Felix Jaeger

It is said that the guttural sound of Dwarfs bellowing Grungni’s name is enough to make an Elf’s knees knock and a Goblin turn a sickly shade of yellow!
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-03-11, 01:00 AM

Anarkitty's Flag is: USA

Physical: Tall and broad, in reasonably good shape
Education: 4-year degree that took 7 years to get
Personality: Very laid back, curious, mercurial, dilettante, distracted, empathetic and friendly

I would be an expatriate Norseman in the Empire, working as a freelance explorer, adventurer and troubleshooter. I would have some schooling in both magic and engineering, and would have probably left both schools without completing my studies.
I would also likely have worse teeth and more weapons than I do in real life. Probably axes.

Check out my Codex: Scions of Slaanesh (Grey Knights complete rewrite)
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?p=959181

And my Necromunda Escher gang project log (with lots of pictures)
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/....php?p=1007914

In our embrace of the pleasures of the flesh we feel the embrace of the Dark Prince
She asks nothing of us but to enjoy life, and in doing so we bring glory to Him
Give up your petty faiths and morals and join us in the bosom of the Goddess of Pleasure
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-06-11, 02:02 AM

coke123's Flag is: Australia

Physical: Tall, fairly broad, a bit overweight (or is that assumed ?)

Education: Currently undertaking a master's in engineering. Also had five years of high-level competative archery.

Personality: Fairly apathetic, easygoing. I have a fairly 'mercenary' mentality: I'm easily persuaded by money.

So I guess... a Dwarf Engineer? Or maybe an ogre, considering my love of food/gold. Lets go with the ogre. An ogre tyrant.

"Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad."

Also known as BaselessElm
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-06-11, 02:44 AM

Physical: Tall, slender, getting a bit more athletic

Education: Currently undergoing college to get a Psych degree. Almost done with my first year.

Personality: A bit reserved, but I'm quite personal. I'm also memetically known as a mass murderer who has no soul. At least for fun. =3

So...a Dark Elf? I think I'd be a Repeater Crossbowman. I'd enjoy that.

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-06-11, 10:00 PM
WFB Moderator

Tim/Steve's Flag is: United Kingdom

Physical: Tall, stronger then I look, love playing sports... but also have a lazy side.

Education: University.. bit of this, bit of that. Started in civil engineering, ended doing a master in geology.

Personality: Taciturn, cynical, normally friendly but very anti-social at times with something of a temper if people piss me off. Almost fanatical about keeping my word- even if its just "see you tomorrow at 10am"... dunno if this is down to my asperger's (relying on 'rules') or just me.

I was going to say fire mage (possibly with some chaos taint)... but I think that I fit much more into the mold of a Witch Hunter: avoiding human company in general but still fighting to protect others and unleashing great destruction when called for... actually, the more I think about it the more it sounds like me. Anyone know of any witches that need hunting?

post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-06-11, 11:41 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Physical: couple inches above average height. VERY slim and rather agile and good at dodging.

Education: About to start learning History at university. Could be more noble in Warhammer world.

Personality: Lone wolf. Although I quite often dislike change and have a certain sense of honour and definitely follow the code of chivalry.

Going by this I see myself as a lone travelling Questiong Knight or possible an Empire Outrider.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode