What would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-05-09, 10:52 PM

Grik's Flag is: USA

I honestly think I'd want to be a Witch Hunter or a Warrior Priest Of Sigmar. I just read the Mathias Thulmann trilogy and it was pretty badass. I've always liked Witch Hunters and Sigmarite Warrior Priests. Or maybe a Saurus, I mean being bread for just one thing - fighting. That could be cool making all the warm bloods pay for entering your jungle.

Cry Sotek, and let slip the Lizards of War!

Courage and Honor!

"There is no good news, no silver lining, only the bright white light and then the sweet release of death." - Ultramarines 5th Company Captain Oliver Galenus

"Stuff sold by the gram will always be more expensive than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-06-09, 01:46 AM
Ascendant Valor's Flag is: USA

@ Apoco: Hilarious!

I'd definitely have to go High Elven here. I'd love to be a Phoenix Guard; the beholder of all the knowledge of the universe, a stalwart defender of the most holy place of an entire race, the protection (and gift of immortality) of the Gods, and a fear-inducing aura about you? Count me in!

The only downside would be the silence, but by knowing everything that ever was, is, or will be, who needs to convey ideas through words?

"In the eyes of the Elves of Ulthuan there exists no fear, only grim determination.

Until one has witnessed them in combat, one cannot comprehend the power that they possess."
post #23 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-06-09, 04:23 PM

I'd be a.......vampire count cairn wraith cause i'd look like the grim reaper

Click the Daemons you know you want to

post #24 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-06-09, 07:45 PM

edd_thereaper's Flag is: England

i would either be an empire flaggelant or a goblin fanatic
just for the pure fact that those two can go down i n style killing stuff or martyring themselves and having a glorious death

i mean who wouldn't want to get drunk on fungus brew and then be incredibly storng and have a kick ass metal ball to swing round at whoever is closest
post #25 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-13-09, 06:39 PM
Icarus Miniatures

imm0rtal reaper's Flag is: Wales

I'd love to be a Bretonnia knight, getting all the damsels
Being a Chaos Lord would be awesome, but I'd be too scared incase the Gods got pissed at me.

Actually thinking about it, I'd love to be like a rouge knight. Like a merc, who goes round kicking butt. that would be cool

post #26 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-24-09, 08:29 AM

please! an elven follower of slaanesh that has infiltrated top high elf society, just for the kicks.

Edited: Removed adult content - squeek

Last edited by squeek; 04-24-09 at 11:00 AM.
post #27 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-07-09, 09:22 PM

jack's Flag is: England

A dark elf corsair!
So i can run around stealing your stuff.

The Dumb Test

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
post #28 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-07-09, 10:55 PM

keytag33's Flag is: Canada

What would I be in the Warhammer Fantasy world...........probably severly perforated.

Virtutis gloria merces

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair. - Douglas Adams

It's a knife for gods sake, what you been useing to keep your fork company all these years, sharp side, blunt side, what you want a lesson? - Bullet Tooth Tony

Last edited by keytag33; 05-07-09 at 11:24 PM. Reason: spelling what else
post #29 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-11-09, 07:10 AM

Duty's Flag is: New Zealand

Three words.

Black. Arc. Corsair.

A sailors life is a life for me yo ho, yo ho, yo ho ho plus handbows and stealing are fun!
post #30 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-11-09, 07:18 AM

LukeValantine's Flag is: Canada

Whenever I see post like what would you be in ext. I can't help but wounder if the author is asking what would you be based on personal/physical traits or what would you want to be. Both tend to be incredibly different from each other!

Medusa: "I'm a witch, its my job to blaspheme against Gods."

Two Slaanesh daemons on the first go...hmm I guess the fates have spoken emperors children here I come
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode